off the charts - “Multiracial White Supremacy” storming America - massive Alt-Huwaite influx into Proud Boys, Kanye peace trains the Oval, ++ - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Oct 15 01:13:32 PDT 2018

Woah!  Like, duuuude!

The non-Huwaite hordes are so tired and fed up with the shitlibs and
Jews that they're joining the Proud Boys, Patriot Prayer and other
alt-right clubs in droves, literally calling to make "Western
chauvanism" great again and spouting memes and sheeeit.

All outta words on this one ...

“The Rise of Multiracial White Supremacy”
https://dailystormer.name/lolwat-the-rise-of-multiracial-white-supremacy/

  … They represent the new face of the far right that some scholars
  term “multiracial white supremacy.”

Daily Beast direct:
https://www.thedailybeast.com/why-young-men-of-color-are-joining-white-supremacist-groups

Validation by the Truck Load -
White Supremacist Leader Kanye Rants Against NPCs,
Trickster Jews Who Stole His Music
https://dailystormer.name/white-supremacist-leader-kanye-rants-against-npcs-trickster-jews-who-stole-his-music/

 Anglin:
  “As far as this being a black guy and me being an alleged white
  supremacist – what of it?

  No, I don’t think it is possible for whites and blacks to live
  together in peace in a system of “equality.” No one with any sense
  can look at America or South Africa and think that such a situation
  can ever result in anything other than wide-scale violence.

  And no, I don’t generally like black people or think that black
  people have very much to contribute to society.

  However, that doesn’t mean that if a black person comes out with
  something that is obviously true, I’m going to deny that it is true
  simply because a black person said it.

  Kanye doesn’t lie. His breakdown of the way the current (Jewish)
  social order is designed to crush creativity and the ability of the
  individual to make his own decisions about what is true and what is
  not is simply factually accurate. As were his statements in the
  White House with regards to the campaign of Hillary Clinton being
  an attack on masculinity.

  There are plenty of reasons to dislike black people as a group.
  One black guy saying something that is true doesn’t make those
  reasons disappear. However, denying that a single black person is
  capable of saying something true – and in this case, saying it to
  millions of people – is simply inaccurate.
  ”

Kanye West is a Genius. We ❤ U, Kanye!!
Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
October 11, 2018
https://dailystormer.name/kanye-west-is-a-genius-we-❤-u-kanye/

Posted by Kanye:
  The Century of the Self - Part 1: "Happiness Machines"
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnPmg0R1M04
  (-f webm is ~300MiB)

Parts 2, 3 and 4:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEsPOt8MG7E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub2LB2MaGoM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VouaAz5mQAs

Media Freaking the Hell Out Over Kanye Summit…!
https://dailystormer.name/media-freaking-the-hell-out-over-kanye-summit/

The Daily Stormer - #1 Kanye West Fan Site