THOTholm Syndrome is literally a thing - Fifty Shades of Bublé - [PEACE] [TDS]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Oct 14 19:09:17 PDT 2018

Did Michael Bublé’s Vagina-Worship Music Literally
Give His Son Cancer?
https://dailystormer.name/did-michael-bubles-vagina-worship-music-literally-give-his-son-cancer/

 … Now, new evidence has emerged of what Science has long since
 suspected – that in addition to spiritual cancer and cancer-like
 effects, the music of Michael Bublé also literally causes cancer.

THOTholm syndrome direct link:
https://dailystormer.name/metoo-protest-slut-gets-drunk-sleeps-with-man-accuses-of-rape-man-arrested/

 #MeToo Protest Slut Gets Drunk, Sleeps With Man, Accuses of Rape;
 Man Arrested

 … “I was determined to rape her – but then she pushed me, so I gave
 up.”

 “I guess I tried to force myself on her,” Alperin allegedly told
 authorities, “and I feel like such a terrible person for it.”

 He guesses? As in, he got blackout drunk, he doesn’t even remember,
 they told him he did it, and he accepted their version of events?

 This is what Stockholm Syndrome looks like, folks.

 Virtually every man in the Western world has some degree of this,
 having been raised from infancy by abusive, domineering female
 captors.

 … In the event of actual rape, pushing the guy doesn’t make it stop.

 Just ask the culturally enriched denizens of Europe.

 Real rape is not a pretty thing. It isn’t a joke.
 …