800 conservative FaceBook accounts shoahed - literally - Re: free speech or die, mofos! - Lana Lokteff calls for action 'gainst Big Tech - [PEACE] [MINISTRY]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Oct 13 21:14:40 PDT 2018

It's anuddah free speech shoah folks, literally.

'Like a death blow': Banned alternative media speak to RT after mass
Facebook purge
https://www.rt.com/usa/441140-facebook-purge-victims-speak/

The Facebook Purge: Corporate America's War on Alternative Media
https://sputniknews.com/radio_loud_and_clear/201810131068843495-facebook-purge-alternative-media/

Also, RT getting "speech shoahed":

First They Came For the Alt-Right, Then They Came For Alex Jones,
THEN They Came for the Russians
https://dailystormer.name/first-they-came-for-the-alt-right-then-they-came-for-alex-jones-then-they-came-for-the-russians/

Intense in the speech trenches ... Haverbeck, Robinson, Anglin, Duke,
Jones, RT.com, and collectively 1000s of Twatter, FaceBookerberg and
Jewwgle accounts and 10s of millions of followers.

And the USA values free speech?