Haaretz: literal miscegenation fury in Israel as Arab TV anchor "seduced a Jew" - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Oct 11 15:33:21 PDT 2018

Haaretz is the voice.

An arabian "Romeo and Juliet" of two popular Israeli TV personalities
is the literal scandal.

(((Hollywood)))'s endless decades of miscegenation propaganda is the
foment from which (((their hypocrisy))) can, in contrast, be very
humorously witnessed by the lazy goy sheeple:

Miscegenation Fury in Israel as Arab Woman “Seduces a Jew”
https://dailystormer.name/miscegenation-fury-in-israel-as-arab-woman-seduces-a-jew/
  …
  Lawmaker Oren Hazan (Likud) attacked Israeli Arab news anchor Lucy
  Aharish over her wedding on Wednesday night to Jewish actor Tzachi
  Halevy, known for his role in the TV series Fauda.

  The two have been together for four years, but have kept their
  relationship a secret from the media.

  Hazan called to stop Jewish assimilation, saying: “I don’t blame
  Lucy Aharish for seducing a Jewish soul with the goal of harming
  our country and for preventing more Jewish progeny from continuing
  the Jewish dynasty, on the contrary she is welcome to convert,”
  Hazan wrote on his Twitter account.

  “I do blame Tzachi ‘the Islamicizing’ Halevy, who took Fauda a step
  too far – Bro stop being delusional.  Lucy, it’s not personal, but
  you should know Tzachi is my brother and the Jewish people are my
  people, stop the assimilation!” he tweeted.

  The couple wed in a small private ceremony on Wednesday evening,
  reported the entertainment news show “Good Evening with Guy Pines”
  on Wednesday.  The wedding was kept a secret partly out of fears of
  protests from both Jewish and Arab nationalists, reported Pines.

  On Thursday, Hazan followed up his tweet with another commenting on
  turn assimilation into the right and heroic thing to do, explain
  what Prime Minister Netanyahu and Zionist Union chairman [Avi]
  Gabbay when they said: ‘The left has forgotten what it means to be
  Jewish.’”

Dang, those wily Arabs seducing good, upstanding Jews!

Who woulda thought?