[WAR] Proof that USA is beholden to Israel - Hissing Weasel to the UN, Nickey Haley

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Oct 9 16:12:50 PDT 2018

Ha!

Nicki Hissing Weasel IX Haley done gone pushed too far :D

She be mopping floors now... needs all that cheap soap to wash her
mouth out.

Unfortunately she's been replaced by a new Hissing Weasel, but that's
another story.

Nimrata Randhawa Resigns – Presumably, She Got Caught for the NYT
Op-Ed
https://dailystormer.name/happening-nikki-haley-bloodthirsty-street-shitter-resigns-trump-speaking-live/