Tiny Chip to Infiltrate U.S. Companies / monopoly of the technology supply chain

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Tue Oct 9 06:54:51 PDT 2018

On October 8, 2018 4:48:50 PM CDT, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
>On Mon, 8 Oct 2018 20:44:30 +0000 (UTC)
>b0z0 at SDF.ORG wrote:
>

>https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-10-04/the-big-hack-how-china-used-a-tiny-chip-to-infiltrate-america-s-top-companies
>>

>	"motherboards, the fiberglass-mounted clusters of chips and capacitors
>that act as the neurons of data centers"
>

>	wow - that's some amazing literary style based on a deep knowledge of
>engineering.
>
>	I wonder if the pentagon is already using 'AI' to generate their
>propaganda?

Lol. I rofld when I read that line too... I just had to rebuild my main workstation after it got fucking half destroyed in shipping (was able to scrounge a video card and some SSDs), actually I think I had done it like the day before I read that .. "Tech writers" should have a keener sense of the tech they are writing about, and play a little less loose with their analogies or whatever that silly description was.