[PEACE] - African children denied homeland by Whites^BChinese - [MINISTRY]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Oct 4 20:14:44 PDT 2018

A reminder for those who missed the memo:

 Ann Coulter: “there has never been a more pacific, less rapey
 creature than the white male of Western European descent”
 https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-america/a-scary-time-for-young-men-male-fury-and-fear-rises-in-gop-20181003-p507em.html?ref=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_source=rss_feed

So we must unite my brothers and sisters, spread the message of peace
and equality of all humans and denounce evil Chinese skin-haters who
are driven by irrational hate for nothing other than the color of
skin.

African children from Somalia, South Afridan, Zambia and elsewhere
are being denied their own homelands - we must secure the existence
of African people and a future for black children, without the evil
Chinese Communist overlords enslaving them all in debt, because of
the color of their skin!

Please, think of the African children!

“China Equals Hitler” – Zambians Rise Up Against Benevolent
Slant-Eyed Overlords
https://dailystormer.name/china-equals-hitler-zambians-rise-up-against-benevolent-slant-eyed-overlords/

Africans in China: Evil Gooks Confirmed to be Skin-Haters Driven by
Irrational Hate for Skin Color
https://dailystormer.name/africans-in-china-evil-gooks-confirmed-to-be-skin-haters-driven-by-irrational-hate-for-skin-color/

Interview with Talented-Tenther African Woman Reveals Sweden is More
Islamic Than Somalia
https://dailystormer.name/interview-with-talented-tenther-african-woman-reveals-sweden-is-more-islamic-than-somalia/

Rape Monster from Somalia Gets Just 2 Years While White Woman Suffers
for Life
https://dailystormer.name/rape-monster-from-somalia-gets-just-2-years-while-white-woman-suffers-for-life/

The 5 Rapiest Animals Around
https://paddlesworth.wordpress.com/2015/07/09/the-5-rapiest-animals-around/

7 adorable animals that are also murderous monsters
https://www.vox.com/2015/2/23/8089019/horrible-animals

The horrible thing you never knew about ducks - New York Post
https://nypost.com/2017/05/06/dont-be-fooled-ducks-are-sadistic-raping-monsters/