re "Universal Human Values" and the 10 commandments -- [gilmay97 at gmail.com: We need to think about Australia!!!!!! NOW] - [MINISTRY] [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Oct 4 11:53:13 PDT 2018

On Fri, Oct 05, 2018 at 04:41:31AM +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> Might be useful to dispel the odd "escaped six ovens and a
> masturbation machine", you know, like, "true" story, wink wink, nudge
> nudge:
> https://judicial-inc-archive.blogspot.com/2010/08/nazi-masturbation-machines.html

A little background to the book printing - and no, Nazi masturbation
machines and the subsequent sterilization of the Jewish children "so
masturbated" is NO laughing matter:
http://www.nnnforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=623379
  … In Stolen Soul Holstein talks about how Nazi doctors attempted to
  prove Aryan superiority by collecting Jewish semen with
  masturbating machines that often killed their subjects.

  Quote…(page 117)

  But we never gave in, not really; there was that one time just
  before liberation but other than that we were strong. We would see
  the boys they put on those masturbating machines just drop, just
  die, right there in front of us. The absolute cruelty was beyond
  our belief.

  That they could do these things to us, that human beings were doing
  it to other human beings… and we would hobble back to camp with
  painfully swollen scrotums whimpering: “Don’t bump me! Please, just
  don’t touch me!”