Crypto Crackdown: Ross Ulbricht's Life Sentence

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 00:28:14 PDT 2018

On Tue, 2 Oct 2018 03:01:31 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn85-am_JCU
>
> > sorry I should have added this : doug casey is a motehrfucking piece of shit
> > - and if judged by his comments about argentina he's completely out of his
> > fucking mind. In reality casey is the poster scumbag for fake libertarian
> > AND the guy is literally an accomplice of local argie politicians...while
> > pretending to be an 'anarchist'.
>
> Regardless, the subject matters of these sorts of crypto-anarchy
> videos are just the sort of thing to post on random sheeple's
> facebooks / twitters. They need to see the message, learn
> why it's important, and begin to pass it on themselves.

	Yeah except for doug casey that video was good.

	for the record, according to lunatic casey, argentina is the only country in the world that hasn't got worse and that's  thanks to the ruling criminal macri, who in reality is just a third rate puppet of the US govt, same govt that 'libertarian' casey pretends to criticize.

	argentina has one of the highest inflation rates on the planet, a highly controlled economy and since may the local currency(peso) lost 50% of its value. Hopefully  casey's favorite governmetn will be overthrown soon. It would be great if casey himself was lynched here and 'his' land confiscated.