TIME RUNNING OUT: Privacy about to be criminalized in Australia - [MINISTRY] [PEACE] [CHILLING EFFECTS]

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 17:52:39 PDT 2018

On Tue, 2 Oct 2018 10:24:19 +1000
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> Anyway, notwithstanding, I'll hazard a guess that discussion of
> Christianity is STILL free speech.

	nope - it is shit speech, like everything else the daily stormer promotes. You are confusing the action (free speech) with the content, but they are different things.

> We desperately need a truly decentralised communications platform,
> like years ago already...

	yep, but that's not something that kristians, trumpists, KKKists, putinists, and any other right wing asshole have any interest in.

	You might want to consider the fact that trying to fight left wing fascists by siding with right wing fascists is very very retarded.