Linux Torvalds finally hits the bag time - TDS Torvalds Centreford [PEACE]

kahenkilonsiika at tutanota.com kahenkilonsiika at tutanota.com
Mon Oct 1 00:53:48 PDT 2018

I have strong reasons to believe this might be part of operation to take over Linux by secret services or some other malicious entity. Linux is Linuses child, he wouldn't incorporate any kind of backdoors (some might remember his answer about incorporating backdoor and if he was approachet - and he definitely was as one can see in the video). That's why he needed to go. Now other noncooperating developers will be kicked away under some fabricated nigger/feminist/homo reason (and it's already happening - Theo Ts'o). Then ((they)) are free to take over.

--
 Securely sent with Tutanota. Get your own encrypted, ad-free mailbox:
 https://tutanota.com

Sep 21, 2018, 9:15 AM by zen at freedbms.net: