The Forgotten Story of the Julian Assange of the 1970s

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Nov 30 04:57:54 PST 2018

On Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 12:07:04PM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 05:48:02AM +0000, jim bell wrote:
> > https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/11/28/assange-wikileaks-prosecute-agee-covert-action-cia-222693
> > Philip Agee.
>
> Entirely apropos and an interesting story to boot.
>
> Just as the Jews have their spyware and flashmob "counter
> anti-semitic" apps:
>
>   The software, called the Anti-Semitism Cyber Monitoring System, or
>   ACMS, is "the most advanced development in the world for monitoring
>   anti-Semitism in real time," the ministry said...
>   https://www.timesofisrael.com/diaspora-ministry-unveils-system-for-tracking-online-anti-semitism/
>
>   https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/asa-winstanley/israel-running-campaign-against-jeremy-corbyn
>
>   https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-israeli-spyware-was-used-to-track-saudi-journalist-khashoggi-edward-snowden-says-1.6633745
>   https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-spyware-used-against-saudi-arabian-dissident-in-canada-report/
>   https://www.mintpressnews.com/saudi-arabia-secretly-purchased-250m-spy-package-from-israel-to-track-foreign-journalists-and-activists/251266/
>

> in this day and age a CIA-agent (and NSA, FBI etc) identification app
> would be relatively easy to create - turbo charging what Agee did in
> the '70s.
>
> For example one obvious group are the legacy stream media plants,
> Luke Harding and or Dan Collyns (is that a real name, Collyns?) for
> two face planting manipulator examples to start with:
>

>   The Guardian Faceplants As Manafort's Passport Stamps Don't
>   Match "Fabricated" Assange Story
>   https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-29/guardian-faceplants-manaforts-passport-stamps-dont-match-fabricated-assange-story
>
>     …WikiLeaks immediately fired back at The Guardian - betting the
>     paper "a million dollars and its editor's head that Manafort
>     never met Assange."
>
>       This is going to be one of the most infamous news disasters
>       since Stern published the "Hitler Diaries".
>       — WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) November 27, 2018
>

> It is evident that those who proclaim "Russia hacked the USA's 2016
> elections" are compromised, idiots, (CIA or Hitlery) agents, or some
> combination.
>
> A problem with human "annotations" if you like is the problem of
> "the tyranny of the mob" which it times of stress descends into witch
> hunting lynch mobs - so empower that at your peril,
>
> yet on the other hand, evil only thrives in secrecy and the Satanists
> seem to corral an extraordinary large number of humans into the "eff
> the optics of the Butcher of Benghazi and her oral lynching of a 12
> year old (at the time) rapee, I'm With Her" - this level of mass
> programming is truly impressive, shocking, etc. - evidently many
> folk simply don't think, they are CNNPCs, MSNPCs, as in literally.
>
> Exposure, transparency, truth and facts must be the fundament of any
> sane "community or tribal grouping" (politics), and so from this
> [...]

Chapter 2 of Assange, Luke Harding and Dan Collyns of MI6, sorry I
mean The Guardian, and the neurotic moronic revenge charges being
concocted to Send A Message in the style of CNN's "offers your can't
refuse" - impressive in its chutzpah, brazen disregard for all
decency and even any remote hint of righteousness:

PCR Fumes "There Is No Case Against Assange,
So Lies Replace Evidence"
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-29/pcr-fumes-there-no-case-against-assange-so-lies-replace-evidence