Re: Trump: "Maybe it’s better that the public not see what’s been going on with this country." - [PEACE]

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Thu Nov 29 15:28:16 PST 2018

On 2018-11-30 05:17, jim bell wrote:
> This is obviously unacceptable.  Rather than merely threatening to
> declassify documents, Trump should go ahead and do it, regardless.
> What he's doing, now, is suggesting that he and others (Democrats;
> liberals; etc) are in a semi-hidden 'Mexican standoff', where those
> sides are each not revealing something embarrassing about the other
> side.  I'd say it's in the public interest that each of these 'sides'
> reveal what they know.  Let the chips fall where they may.
>
> Could this explain why Jeff Sessions hasn't prosecuted Hillary Clinton
> and her cronies, and Obama and has cronies?

Sure, the glue that holds the top elite together is blackmail.  To join
the elite, you have to give insiders blackmail material.

And not just legalistic technicalities, which is what they have been
nailing people associated with Trump for - for example the man who
failed to reveal on his loan application that the rental was not arms
length.  Rather, hideous and disgusting stuff, and "lying to the FBI",
which always means merely that the FBI asked you the same question in a
dozen different ways, and once you gave a different sounding question a
different sounding answer.

What Trump needs to go is get his people in the FBI, and turn a mid
level insider, who will rat out the top level insiders with stuff that
really stinks.