BBC News: NovaSAR: UK radar satellite returns first images

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 15:42:13 PST 2018

On Sat, 24 Nov 2018 16:26:43 -0500
Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:

> NovaSAR-S makes primitive but useful LandSat functions available to
> organizations working on shoestring budgets.  NovaSAR-S shift the
> balance of power in the electronic warfare terrain toward some
> "underdog" players,

	LMAO - what the fuck.

	I candidly admit I didn't even bother checking Jim's link in the first place since I can't stomach the sort of garbage teh BBC vomits BUT now I did and here's Jim's own BBC propaganda :

	"Its pictures are now being assessed for use in diverse applications, including MARITIME SURVEILLANCE"

	"NovaSAR is seeing not only large vessels but also much smaller pleasure craft."

	"The satellite is equipped with a receiver that can pick up Automatic Identification System (AIS) radio signals. "

	Vessels that tamper with or disable these messages very often are engaged in smuggling or illegal fishing activity.

	If such ships appear in NovaSAR's radar pictures, they will be reported to the authorities. "

	Of course, exactly like I said, the purpose of the 'technology' is the further enslavement of mankind.