of elephants and men, and scumbags

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Thu Nov 22 12:12:31 PST 2018

On 2018-11-23 04:46, jim bell wrote:
> This led me to the conclusion that in the limited area of dictatorships,
> there really isn't much difference between "left" and "right".  These
> labels become fairly irrelevant.

Pinochet kills three thousand commies, who previously wrecked the
economy and terrorized the middle class, and are now trying to overthrow
him.  Restore order and prosperity.  Demonized by the Western Media.

King of Saudi Arabia kills one journalist, maintains order.  Demonized
by the western media.

Burmese Government kills a few thousand Muslims, some of whom are
terrorists, and the rest of whom are the cover that the terrorists hide
among.  Demonized by the western media.

Vienam murders several hundred thousand capitalists.  Western media love
them.

Looks to me that there is a difference between right wing dictators and
left wing dictators.