of elephants and men, and scumbags

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 01:30:50 PST 2018

On Thu, 22 Nov 2018 19:16:50 +1000
jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> > > Corvee was typically one day a week working on the fields or some such.
> > > Which is a lot less than I spend working for the government.
>
> On 2018-11-22 18:11, juan wrote:
> > 	One day a week of slavery? cool.
>
> Way better than today's slavery.

	Well today's slavery is what fucktards like you have created. I don't understand why you keep whining about it. It's your own creation. And thanks to 'techy' fucktards like you and your 'science' we now enjoy a global surveillance police state which will soon put a radio transmitter in your brain. Or whatever passes for brain in your case.

	So, please go back to sucking trumpo's cock. That's all you can do.

> >> The
> >> ancient regime did not and could not send a generation off to Russia to die.
>
> > 	oh, I'm sure there were no wars in the roman empire, in feudal europe and in monarchist europe
>
> No wars fought by conscript troops,

	stop lying, retard.