of elephants and men, and scumbags

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Tue Nov 20 23:04:56 PST 2018

On 2018-11-21 12:39, juan wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Nov 2018 21:31:11 +0000 (UTC)
> jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>> In any case, I think that the 'convention' that we refer to "fascism" as being "right-wing" was, and is, completely phony.�
>
> 	so assuming that commies and nazis and other fascists are on the left, who is on the right then?

Whosoever wants to restore civilization against the darkness is on the
right.

Whosoever speaks truthfully about natures of men and women is on the right.

Whosoever wants to return to the system that gave us industrialization,
technology, science, and empire is on the right.

Whosoever wants to allow men and women to durably contract to form
families is on the right.

Whosoever wants to restore Pauline marriage, marriage as it existed up
to the fifties and early 1960s, is on the right.

Whosoever wants science to return to the scientific method as prescribed
by Robert Boyle and practiced from 1603 and 1944 is on the right.

And proof of this is that anyone who deviates from leftism on any one of
these issues, will be accused by leftists of deviating on all of them.