of elephants and men, and scumbags

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Mon Nov 19 10:14:58 PST 2018

On November 18, 2018 2:09:47 PM PST, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>On Sun, Nov 18, 2018 at 10:08:49AM -0800, Razer wrote:
>>  "This is dedicated to the people in the building above me who
>>  called the cops on me when I was just trying to get some money to
>>  feed my daughter." ~Karl Marx, Dedication, Communist Manifesto.
>
>Ha! Is that actually true?

Not sure... I read that somewhere but it must have been in the manuscript. Marxist.org doesn't show a dedication.
https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1848/communist-manifesto/index.htm

I know it appears in this little piece of Knee-Grow music.

"Yeah, this album is dedicated
To all the teachers that told me I'd never amount to nothin'
To all the people that lived above the buildings that I was hustlin' in front of
Called the police on me when I was just tryin' to make some money to feed my daughter (it's all good)
And all the niggas in the struggle
You know what I'm sayin'? It's all good, baby baby..."

https://genius.com/The-notorious-big-juicy-lyrics

Rr

Sent from my Androgyne dee-vice with K-9 Mail