of elephants and men, and scumbags

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sun Nov 18 16:05:38 PST 2018

On 2018-11-19 08:17, Razer wrote:
> You must mean US LaRouchieLabor Party 'left'.

Leftists are all NPCs, all speaking from one script, like an unhelpful
call center workers manning an unhelpful help line, and when the script
is suddenly changed, all leftists everywhere suddenly change and no
longer remember that yesterday they were saying something completely
different.

Leftists spoke with one voice before 1978 December 25th, and they spoke
with one voice after 1979 February 16th, but now they say the opposite
of what they said before before 1978 December 25th.

Show us a link to a leftist admitting the Cambodian Autogenocide before
1978 December 25th, or to a leftist denying the Cambodian Autogenocide
after 1979 February 16th.

Every single leftist every where, in the sense that any leftist anywhere
who deviated from the party line was promptly denounced and purged,
every tenured Academic everywhere, in the sense that there was not one
dissenting voice in all of tenured Academia in the entire world, lied
about the Cambodian Autogenocide until 1979 January the eighth, when
Phnom Penh fell to the Vietnamese, whereupon every leftist every where
turned on a dime, admitted the Cambodian Autogenocide and started
blaming it on the CIA,

I just gave you a link to Chomsky denying, excusing, and justifying the
Cambodian autogenocide.

If you say that leftists existed who gave us a different story, link them.