of elephants and men, and scumbags

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sun Nov 18 10:08:49 PST 2018

On November 17, 2018 8:17:38 PM PST, jamesd at echeque.com wrote:
>The left enthusiastically supported and indignantly denied the
>liquidation of the Kulaks until Khruschev's secret speech, long after
>the liquidation

There you go... Thinking the USSR was actually a communist country.

Totalitarian collectivism isn't communism

>The left enthusiastically supported and indignantly denied the
>Cambodian
>autogenocide, until the Vietnamese invaded and conquered, three years
>after the autogenocide had been widely publicized.
>
>The left enthusiastically supported and indignantly denied the
>Vietnamese bloodbath, and continue to deny it to this day.

Vietnamese Bloodbath... You mean in Cambodia? Because nothing of the sort happened in Vietnam that's ever been documented anywhere.

As far as Cambodia goes, that "Bloodbath" committed  by the Vietnamese, IF if ever actually occured, would be their wiping out of left-behind and indigenous CIA proxies. Much like the Syrians, with Russian assistance, are doing to another group of CIA proxies.

If it was societal 'Familcide', it was the CIA's proxies killing off anyone who disagreed with them. The Khmer Rouge weren't "Left", and no one I ever met thought they were, so you and your Scumbag alt-right friends, and Westerners indoctrinated into the myth of Merica, believe that garbage... Sort of  like believing in Chemtrails distributed by commercial airliners, or Russians in the hotel room with Donald Trump, pissing on him.

Speaking of pissed... Proof that one pissed-off person can change EVERYTHING:

 "This is dedicated to the people in the building above me who called the cops on me when I was just trying to get some money to feed my daughter." ~Karl Marx, Dedication, Communist Manifesto.

Rr

Sent from my Androgyny dee-vice with K-9 Mail