of elephants and men

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Wed Nov 14 20:24:22 PST 2018

On 11/14/18 11:08 PM, Steve Kinney wrote:

> On 11/14/18 11:03 PM, Alfie John wrote:
>> Hey Zenaan,
>>
>> Are your posts always off topic to Cypherpunks? Maybe other people disagree with me, but I somehow feel your purpose here is to make users unsubscribe 🤔
>
> Aw shucks.  Zenaan didn't make me unsubscribe.  He did make me create a
> spam filter rule, and all his posts and replies land in their very own
> folder - just in case the "stopped clock twice daily" effect produces
> any real surprises.
>
> Years later, still waiting....

Postscript:  Holey Fukkenshit, I just read the last post "of the moment"
from Himself.  Something about Donald Trump being an incarnate God, and
pitiful revenge fantasies about killing Anarchists.  In his defense, it
must be a terrible thing to live in a world jam packed with people who
are literally "better than you" in every way that you, personally, care
about.

It's enough to make a genetically inferior "Gamma Male" (one step below
Grade F) want to raise an army of "re-tards" to Take Back the early
childhood fantasy world where the Big People always keep you safe and
always make sure your Participation Trophy sparkles and shines
extra-bright.

Fascist Pigs are SO "Special."

:o)