How to handle blackmail - Assange Has Done More To Expose American Crimes Than Any Other News Organization

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Nov 12 17:16:45 PST 2018

The "globalist" agenda marches forward, attempting to destroy all who
stand in (((its))) wake.

Assange is another in an endless line of targets of The Ministry, as
well we all know.

Control admits mere privileges "granted", never our fundamental
inalienable rights.

Our disgraceful Australian legacy politicians, this time "Prime
Minister" Scott Morrison (who as we recall claimed without a hint of
irony that it's NOT ok to be White may NOT be said since that's a
racist, fascist, far-right thing to say) utterly fail in decency and
duty as 'elected officials' to stand up for what's right and to stand
up for Australians, in this case Julian Assange.

Scott Morrison is evidently (as with most legacy stream pollies)
compromised and beholden unto the Globalists.

Soros would be proud.

No, Soros IS proud - the Aussie lackies are towing the International
Banker lines like the little ignorants they are.

We are humans, with human failings and human insufficiencies, as is
Julian Assange.

Yet those such as Assange who make such great sacrifices for truth
and for transparency and expose of corruption deserve our full and
unfettered and unqualified support!

The fact that the ratbags in control here in Oz refuse to help
Assange is an absolute indictment against them, against their
leadership, and demonstrating their fundamental compromise and
allegiance to foreign powers.

Perhaps the greatest problem we face today is the blackmail of 'our'
representatives:

  CIA Whistleblower: Exposing the Roles of the CIA, Bushs and
  Rockefellers in the Global Sex Trafficking of Children
  https://justice4poland.com/2018/10/06/cia-whistleblower-exposing-the-roles-of-the-cia-bushs-and-rockefellers-in-the-global-sex-trafficking-of-children/
   … The $100,000-a-month club to ensure one’s political success
    through blackmail.
   …
   1. Big Banks Whistleblower: I Was Told To Sacrifice Children At An
      Illuminati Party
   2. Former Luciferian (Satanic) Cult Member Exposes the Dark
      Illuminati Agenda
   3. Ex-Model Incarcerated for Exposing Illuminati Child Sacrifice
   4. Illuminati Defector Described Horrifying Satanic Rituals
   5. European Royals Allegedly Killing Children in Human Hunting
      Parties — 4 Eyewitnesses Testify
   6. Eyewitnesses Testify: Pope Francis Allegedly Raped, Trafficked
      and Killed Children
   7. New Witnesses Accuse UK Prime Minister of Pedophilia & Ritual
      Murder

    After that initiation in the fine art of human sacrifice the
    guest is expected to carry on that tradition of entrapping others
    just the same way. Failure to do so is associated with death and
    blackmail threats. Death can be the result of “accidents.”

    Few people are sophisicated enough to know not to get into one of
    these traps or how to get out of them. They have families and
    they cave in to the pressure. It then perpetuates itself.
    …

    ORPHANAGES FUNDED BY THE CIA
    …

  Exclusive: High-Level NSA Whistleblower Says Blackmail Is a Huge –
  Unreported – Part of Mass Surveillance
  https://washingtonsblog.com/2014/07/nsa-blackmailing-world.html
   … “And he said [the pedophile group] was being funded at the
   request of Special Branch which found it politically useful to
   identify people who were paedophiles….”

   … Because the psychiatric community regarded homosexuality as a
   mental illness, gay men and lesbians were considered susceptible
   to blackmail ….

   … J. Edgar Hoover compiled secret dossiers on the sexual
   peccadillos and private misbehavior of those he labeled as enemies
   — really dangerous people like … President John F. Kennedy, for
   example.

   … Upon taking office on Roosevelt’s death in early 1945, Harry
   Truman soon learned the extraordinary extent of FBI surveillance.
   “We want no Gestapo or Secret Police,” Truman wrote in his diary
   that May. “FBI is tending in that direction. They are dabbling in
   sex-life scandals and plain blackmail.”

   After a quarter of a century of warrantless wiretaps, Hoover built
   up a veritable archive of sexual preferences among America’s
   powerful and used it to shape the direction of U.S. politics.  He
   distributed a dossier on Democratic presidential candidate Adlai
   Stevenson’s alleged homosexuality to assure his defeat in the 1952
   presidential elections, circulated audio tapes of Martin Luther
   King, Jr.’s philandering, and monitored President Kennedy’s affair
   with mafia mistress Judith Exner. And these are just a small
   sampling of Hoover’s uses of scandal to keep the Washington power
   elite under his influence.

   “The moment [Hoover] would get something on a senator,” recalled
   William Sullivan, the FBI’s chief of domestic intelligence during
   the 1960s, “he’d send one of the errand boys up and advise the
   senator that ‘we’re in the course of an investigation, and we by
   chance happened to come up with this data on your daughter…’ From
   that time on, the senator’s right in his pocket.” After his death,
   an official tally found Hoover had 883 such files on senators and
   722 more on congressmen.

   … one key goal of NSA surveillance of world leaders is not U.S.
   national security but political blackmail — as it has been since
   1898.

   … Binney explained to us the importance of this story:

     Being able to blackmail people is one major aspect of
     bulk/mass collection that has not been talked about.

How to handle blackmail as a society, blackmail which is now
turbocharged by Google, FaceBook, the NSA, FBI, CIA etc, is THE
problem which must be solved if we are to have any real hope of
solving the bulk of our problems.

Good luck,