Spaulding re RT: “I don’t think there’s anything in there that is a lie ... divisions and weaknesses of our own making ... very one-sided”

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Nov 28 23:23:45 PST 2018

Folks, you DEFinitely can't handle the truth, which is why you MUST
stop watching RT - terrible, terrible truths, "kernels of truth, they
take existing divisions and weaknesses of our own making and
reproduce them, put them out, retweet them indefinitely"

You heard the man - and Suzanne Spaulding is even a former Homeland
Security official, so these warnings about RT that she is quite
literally bringing to public awareness, really must be taken
seriously folks - RT.com from now on is simply offlimits to y'all!

Literally:

  Truth is dangerous! Former Homeland Security official
  laments RT’s truth-telling
  https://www.rt.com/usa/445084-truth-is-dangerous-former-homeland/

    … Spaulding: "They feature every week, stories from our courts
    all across the country to demonstrate the truth of this
    statement.  I don’t think there’s anything in there that is a
    lie."

  … to Spaulding it is still “propaganda” because the ultimate
  objective is to weaken the country by revealing its flaws ...