Lies are Expensive, Soros on the Run - Zerowedgie - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Nov 28 01:26:32 PST 2018

What with le ovens of peace unquenchable with Cali tears (see below),
Soros chutzpah-ing the MSM into embarrassment the likes of which few
'ave seen before:
  In Defence of Soros - Conspiracy Theories Make ‘Blaming Jews
  for Problems’ Easy - Labor Organizer
  https://sputniknews.com/analysis/201810301069337967-Conspiracy-Theories-Blaming-Jews-Problems-Easy/

followed the next day with
  Why I'm Investing $500 Million in Immigrants
  By George Soros, Sept. 20, 2016 12:00 a.m. ET
  https://www.wsj.com/articles/why-im-investing-500-million-in-migrants-1474344001

and otherwise planning TWO YEARS of NON STOP Trump INVESTIGATIONS.
Literally :D
  US Midterms: Soros, Democrats Likely to Lose… Again –
  Wall Street Analyst
  https://sputniknews.com/analysis/201810131068835764-soros-democrats-midterms/

one might think things were on the up and up for ole Soros.

Not so - things are more on the down and down, and he be on the run -
in fact, he be an hebe on the run, for a little aliteration already
:)

  Have We Reached Peak Soros?
  https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-27/have-we-reached-peak-soros

Yes it's Luongo, and he's in full stride - enjoy :)

Game shiftin rather rapidly folks.

Be ready.  Be prepared.  Be aware.

God speed and good luck muh Grits,