Russia's Roscosmos head vows "USA moon landing" verification - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Nov 24 18:55:37 PST 2018

Russia, that most maligned group of 144 million people, keeping the
ISS in the air and bring in a slightly less insane multi-polar world
order, riding bears in the wilderness, meddling in literally all the
world's elections oh my god I'm like so literally shaking like!

Well, one of the world's greatest conspiracy theories is set to soon
be debunked as Roscosmos vows to put the pedal to the metal and check
the landing site for realz!

Oh yeah - what's not to love?

Russia To Verify Whether USA Actually Landed On The Moon

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-24/russia-verify-whether-usa-actually-landed-moon

https://www.apnews.com/1966a07c5a63419fb825ed7a92cec8de

 Dmitry Rogozin:
   "I answer questions of the President of Moldova: whether there
   were Americans on the moon... We have set this objective to fly
   and verify whether they've been there or not."

 … While Rogozin's comments may have been made in jest, in 2015 a
 former spokesman for the Russian Investigative Committee called for
 a probe into the American moon landings.

 Until Russia can "verify" the moon landing, we anticipate a lively
 discussin on Van Allen belt radiation and laser reflectors to
 ensue...