gratitude on being alive and aware - [PEACE] yo!

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Nov 22 22:09:38 PST 2018

Awareness of self awareness, and the wonderousness of it all abounds
for some.

Many have sung gratitude for the reality of being and the abundance
of existence itself, which is hereby echoed.

Thank you one and all. Gratitude. Our passions, our Soul cries, our
eternal search for fulfillment, meaning, love and connection.

May your life be abundant and rich in experiences and may you find
that which your Soul seeks for you.

Peace y'all :)

Be Thankful. At Least You’re Alive.
Andrew Anglin Daily Stormer November 22, 2018
https://dailystormer.name/be-thankful-at-least-youre-alive/

 It’s Thanksgiving.

 As always, I’m thankful for the honor of running this website, and
 thankful for all of the people who read it.

 I’m most thankful when I hear stories of how I’ve helped people.
 With women, with health, with motivation, with confidence, with
 whatever.

 I’m here to help.

 It’s more than I ever could have asked for, and I will be forever
 humbled by it.

 Beyond that, I am as always thankful for my family.

 This year, I’m especially thankful for Tucker Carlson.

…