of elephants and men, and scumbags

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 15:02:07 PST 2018

On Mon, 19 Nov 2018 15:20:38 -0500
Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:

> On 11/18/18 12:17 AM, juan wrote:
> > On Sun, 18 Nov 2018 14:34:11 +1000
> > jamesd at echeque.com wrote:
> >

> >> I ceased to be a leftist when
> >
> > 	uh oh...
>
> On the brighter side, now Xenan will have lots of company over there in
> my CPunks Spam folder.  I'm sure they will get along just fine, out of
> sight and out of mind.

	I open Zen's messages to see if they include a dailystormer link. I can't believe he puts one or more links to the ds in every message, but he does.

	And maybe I should expand my "uh oh" comment a bit. James used to be a leftist and now he's a rightist. He was a partisan and he is a partisan. He was a 'progressive' social engineer and now he's a conservative social engineer, left and right being two sides of the same coin.