of elephants and men, and scumbags

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sun Nov 18 16:14:27 PST 2018

>> And you lie again.

On 2018-11-19 08:17, Razer wrote:
> I might make mistakes, but I NEVER lie.

You are stubbornly insisting that the left did not abruptly and
uniformly change its line on Cambodia and on the liquidation of the kulaks

If you are making a mistake, you are making a mistake while determinedly
ignoring facts and evidence that has been brought to your attention -
which amounts to lying.

You are giving us the official leftist story on Cambodia (official after
1979 February 16, but completely different from the official left wing
story before 1978 December 25) indifferent to whether it is true or
false.  That is lying, in that you are faithful to script, and
unfaithful to the evidence.