of elephants and men, and scumbags

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Sun Nov 18 14:17:28 PST 2018

On November 18, 2018 1:56:31 PM PST, jamesd at echeque.com wrote:
>> Because nothing of the sort happened in Vietnam that's ever been
>documented anywhere.
>
>You lie about Vietnam as the American left formerly lied about Cambodia

You must mean US LaRouchieLabor Party 'left'. Anything to the left of Alt-right is 'left' to disinformation trolls like you, after all.

>and Russia, because you intend to do to us what was done to them.

We'll retrain you to be a useful member of society, and if you don't want that, that's ok... you can keep collecting welfare checks like you do now. We won't mind... and we'll be able to up your benefits because the Pentagon will be... gon(sic).

>You lied before.
>
>And you lie again.

I might make mistakes, but I NEVER lie.

Cite my mistakes or go troll, fish.

>Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

A Junior Bush quote... how apropos.

Rr