of elephants and men, and scumbags

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sat Nov 17 20:34:11 PST 2018

Within my lifetime there have been two enormous mass murders committed
by the left overseas, and each of them was simultaneously supported and
denied by the American left.

I ceased to be a leftist when I saw the flood of refugees fleeing the
bloodbath in Vietnam and fleeing the Khmer Rouge autogenocide, not so
much because these enormous crimes horrified me, but because the
reaction of my fellow leftists to these gigantic crimes horrified me.

And, since that is how they reacted to the liquidation of the kulaks,
the great leap forward, the Vietnamese bloodbath, and the Cambodian
autogenocide, that is likely what is coming for America.