of elephants and men, and scumbags

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Sat Nov 17 19:54:57 PST 2018

On 2018-11-18 06:24, Razer wrote:

> On November 16, 2018 4:42:08 PM PST,jamesd at echeque.com  wrote:
>> The violence of leftists is continually and rapidly escalating.  War
>> approaches.
>>
>> The only question is:  Do they wipe themselves out after killing a few
>> million or so, as in Khmer Rouge Cambodia and Szechuan province, or

> -- I KNOW it's a total fucking waste of time to even respond to garbage
> like this but I feel the need to point out the Khmer Rouge were
> empowered by the US government and Pentagram,

Commie lie.

The supposed mechanism by which the Pentagon empowered the Khmer Rouge
was by bombing the hell out of them, which story does not make any sense
at all, and in any case the bombing stopped two years before they took
power, so looks like it was effective in stopping them for as long as it
lasted.

https://jim.com/chomsdis.htm

And the predicted bloodbath in Vietnam did in fact take place as
expected and predicted, and all you guys loved it at the same time as
you denied.  It supposedly was not happening, and the victims supposedly
really deserved it.

https://jim.com/ChomskyLiesCites/When_we_knew_what_happened_in_Vietnam.htm