X86 dispatch contention vulnerability CRM:0461068385

Ryan Carboni ryacko at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 18:05:48 PST 2018

Apple is a better company than than Microsoft. I ask you this: how does
Microsoft handle wiretap requests? How does Apple handle wiretap requests?

Does Microsoft sign any DLLs that is asked of them? It is curious that no
journalist talks about common procedure. No doubt this “attacker” is
defined the same as according to citizenlab someone acting without “any
legal authorization”.

You dogs can smirk behind your laws, and overlook those violate those laws
in a way pleasing to you, so I ask of the Lord to strike down an Azure
datacenter by what cannot be attributed to any other power!