Nigerian 404: Google not found, Internet wobbly

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Tue Nov 13 23:47:05 PST 2018

Nigerian 404:  Google not found.
https://www.theregister.co.uk/2018/11/14/nigerian_telco_bgp/

Reported day one of same.
https://www.theregister.co.uk/2018/11/13/google_russia_routing/

If the network's rockin', don't come knockin'
https://www.engadget.com/2017/11/07/comcast-internet-outage-level-3-route-leak/

I been seeing brief, intermittent outages that play hell with serious
data transmission all over my neighborhood for three days now, and user
comments seem to indicate that condition occurs all over the map.  Don't
even tell me a worm armed with the NSA's login credential (reversed from
the hard coded hash) is jumping around between Cisco routers...

O sunshine take me now away from here,
I'm a needle on a spiral in a groove
The turntable spins as the last waltz begins,
and the weatherman say's someting's on the move...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2rOWVWJmWU

Then again, it's probably nothing.

:o)