keep speakin y'all: “Raise the neon flag, or lose your free speech.” - [PEACE] [MINISTRY]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Nov 11 18:47:45 PST 2018

Use it or lose it:

Stormer, Volume 64: Censorship for the Frogs
https://dailystormer.name/stormer-volume-64-censorship-for-the-frogs/

 … France is quickly scrambling to implement a massive new Internet
 filtering system because of one single website, because it talks
 about the Jews.

 … No site that criticizes Christianity, Islam, or any Pagan faith
 has ever been subject to this level of censorship. It is despicable,
 criminal kikes that have sabotaged the free and open Internet. We
 have empirically proven that Jews are the sole parties in control of
 global Internet censorship.

 … A French court alleges that Démocratie Participative is the work
 of Boris le Lay. I have no idea if that is true or not, but to those
 unfamiliar with Boris, he fled France as a political dissident after
 the most bizarre and Orwellian series of prison sentences. He is a
 Breton, one of the best tribes of France today. His first prison
 sentence came down because of a video of a negro badly playing some
 kind of traditional music in his regional garb. In a sea of traitors
 from Marseille and Paris fawning over their pet nigger in the
 comments, his quiet rebellion was a simple statement of fact: “there
 is no such thing as a black celt.”

RACIIIIIIIS!!!!! AAARAHHAHAHHHHGGGGGGGGGG!

 … The outrage from the Jews was palpable. For this small act he was

 --- sentenced to years in prison.---

 Then he pointed out how the judge who sentenced him was black and
 questioned the impartiality and legitimacy of a foreign judge on a
 case like this. In return for this,

 --- he was sentenced to even more years in prison ---

 for contempt of court. Now he faces decades in prison and lives as a
 rogue outlaw.  Each prison sentence goes further into the territory
 of “double secret probation.”

 If in fact Boris le Lay is somehow part of Démocratie Participative,
 it seems that the French government’s violation of his basic liberty
 of free expression is coming home to roost, as he started the 2nd
 most popular dissident site in the world in the French language as a
 result. Millions of Frenchmen have come to learn the truth about the
 subjugation of their nation. Its success and audience has been
 miraculous, and finally its propensity for truth telling has
 elicited the same kind of tyrannical Jewish censorship campaigns
 that The Daily Stormer has similarly been victimized by.

 …