age self identification FTW - dutch legal case begins - [MINISTRY] [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Nov 8 02:13:27 PST 2018

Well well well, this a goodun :)

Since "you can self identify as an arbitrary gender, and have this
recognized in government documents", why not self identify as an
arbitrary age?

Someone courting the French president might self identify as older
than their biological age.

The following Duch pensioner seeks better success on Tinder, and so
has brought a court case demanding legal recognition of his age at
20 years younger than his biological age - though he notes with a
perfectly straight and non ironic face that his doctor recently
informed him of a recent medical checkup, that “I have done a
check-up and what does it show? My biological age is 45 years”
[according to the medical checkup, not his birth certificate].

Certainly if he wins, the next batch will seek to identify as 6 years
old to attend day care... for the mid morning orange juice and
cookies ...  or something - and, of course, National Georgraphic will
fold to front and centre coverage of children identifying as adults,
presumably.

Dutch Pensioner Identifies Himself as 20 Years Younger,
Demands Legal Age Change
https://sputniknews.com/viral/201811081069614146-dutch-age-change-lawsuit/
 … "When I'm 69, I am limited. If I'm 49, then I can buy a new house,
  drive a different car. I can take up more work," he continued.
  "When I'm on Tinder and it says I'm 69, I don't get an answer. When
  I'm 49, with the face I have, I will be in a luxurious position."
 …

Australian Skank Claims We Must Ask Babies for Consent Before
Changing Diapers
https://dailystormer.name/australian-skank-claims-we-must-ask-babies-for-consent-before-changing-diapers/
 This is not getting ridiculous anymore. We passed ridiculous miles
 ago. We’re already in a Mountains of Madness-style chain of insane
 events.
 …

Man Fakes Downs Syndrome to Get “Special Treatment” From Fugly Nurses
https://dailystormer.name/man-fakes-downs-syndrome-to-get-special-treatment-from-fugly-nurses/
 Yes, you read that right.
 My first reaction was: the incels are learning.
 …