Can you think of any world problem, where the solution is to stop discussion of that problem? - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Nov 4 23:17:41 PST 2018

Logic so simple it simply must be outlawed by The Ministry.

First Amendment shoah continues, folks.

Anglin:
  “Shouldn’t that be the first step in trying to get to the bottom of
  this problem? Figuring out the cause?

  Can you think of any other single problem in the world where the
  solution to stopping it is to prevent discussion of it?

  I’ll bet you cannot.

  No, with any other problem in the world, discussion is encouraged.
  People are encouraged to figure out what is causing the problem.
  Because only when you know the cause can you proceed to implement
  changes to solve a problem.

  However, in the case of anti-Semitism, everyone who looks at the
  issue with any kind of honesty for even a few minutes comes to the
  very definite conclusion that anti-Semitism is being caused by
  Semitism.”

Diabolical Pittsburgh Rabbi Says the Only Solution to His People
Getting Shot is to End First Amendment
https://dailystormer.name/diabolical-pittsburgh-rabbi-says-the-only-solution-to-his-people-getting-shot-is-to-end-first-amendment/

  http://archive.is/T9NZ9
  Opinion By Michelle Goldberg [ Alternately also listed as authored
  by "Trip Gabriel", and also by "Jacob Bacharach" - looks like
  -someone's- using aliases - let the name roulette continue :) ]
  Oct 29 2018

  Opinion // As Pittsburgh Jews, We Will Mourn Our Dead by
  Mobilizing for Refugees

  Our big, florid president shouted about a 'caravan.' The shooter
  joined the mob declaring: The Jews are behind it all. To which our
  answer is: We, as Jews, will welcome every single person seeking
  safety and opportunity

   "Wearing a rainbow-colored prayer shawl and a Pittsburgh-themed
    yarmulke, the rabbi made his distaste for Washington clear but
    also said he does not “foist blame” on the President or “any one
    person” for the attack."

  Anglin: He doesn’t blame any one person?
  What about the one person who did it?
  This is the mind of the Jew. They view all non-Jews as a collective
  of anti-Jewishness.