the “shut it down” censorship train is full steam ahead - [MINISTRY] [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Nov 3 12:21:28 PDT 2018

  “thought-smugglers are exposing model citizens to wrong-think”

Cancer for kids fundraiser (~$25K) was refunded - shut down.

Rando live stream talk shows, Lana Lokteff yesterday, Alex Jones the
day before, Ethan Ralph's TheRalphRetort today - shut down.

 YouTube Permanently Bans Ralph Retort! Everybody Getting
 Killed Out Here!
 https://dailystormer.name/youtube-permanently-bans-ralph-retort-and-all-associated-channels/
   The cancer children of St. Jude have been St. Jewed.  … No idea
   why screwing over cancer children was something they thought was a
   good idea – “Jews got shot in a synagogue so cancer children must
   die in response” is not a line of reasoning that many people are
   able to follow.

Entire alt-lite and "skeptic" communities next on the chopping block.

The censorshit "shut it down" train is full steam ahead, shoahing
exactly "6 million souls" straight into the 1918 ovens, I mean 1918
NYT newspaper articles "so sad" about the "6 million Jewish souls".

THIS is what Jews do with their power, folks.

This is like Razer's literal calls for Antifa murder on the streets.
A little bit (or a lot) of power, and this is what you do - we are
watching you, Jew!

Your cries of pain as you burn down the house of free speech, tear up
human rights and raise hell as your agony of Christ killing karma
tears you up inside is being seen by all today.

No limit to self indulgent, emotionally fueled victim hood, do you
display; no point of compassion do you elicit from your dried up
hearts, you spiritually sick souls.

No limit to your vindictiveness, blowing 10s of thousands of dollars
raised for cancer kids - because shutting it down is the Prime
Directive and nothing must stand in its way.

Money, power, control, and this is what you do.

The Hebrew hivemind, acting in lockstep, denying its behind the
scenes coordination, shutting everyone down.

  We are watching.

       You are named.

               The Jew.

Hittin levels of self-delusion that, literally ought not be possible:
"NYT Opinion: US soldiers enlisted to fight in the Middle East, not
the midterms."
  https://mobile.twitter.com/nytopinion/status/1058146136807096320/photo/1
  https://dailystormer.name/nyt-us-soldiers-enlist-to-die-for-israel-not-defend-our-borders/
    And then they wonder why they got kicked out of countries 360
    times.

Because "fighting for Israel" is now in the "highly esteemed NYT"
opinion, the purpose for existence of the USA and its military.
Why hadn't I realised that before, dear NYT editors?

“[African] Tendayi Achiume, the UN’s special rapporteur for racism,
said there had been a 600 per cent increase in the number of white
supremacists espousing their views on Twitter since 2012.”
  https://dailystormer.name/united-nations-demands-the-suppression-of-white-awareness-websites/
… “A state’s first step must be explicit recognition that the
proliferation of nationalist populist mobilisations and neo-Nazi
groups threaten racial equality [threaten our plan to bring about the
erasure of European identity].”

https://thehill.com/policy/technology/414571-twitter-apologizes-for-kill-all-jews-trending-topic
  Twitter is apologizing for the fact that “Kill all Jews” appeared
  as a trending topic on its platform Friday.
  … “we’re sorry for this mistake.”
  “At times, we do prevent certain content from trending and we have
  now done so with this trend.”
  https://dailystormer.name/twitter-issues-apology-after-kill-all-jews-appears-as-trending-topic/

TDS starts praying to Jesus, literally:
  The End Times Upon Us! Serpent Wriggles Out of Wailing Wall!
  https://dailystormer.name/the-end-times-upon-us-serpent-wriggles-out-of-wailing-wall/
  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8vKQ9GR0mg
  https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/740092/biblical-prophecy-messiah-return-israel-western-wall
    People visiting the famous Kotel this week filmed the serpent
    wriggling out from between the ancient stones.

    In the footage, the snake can be seen coming out of the wall
    after scaring off a pigeon that had been perched there.

    And it is reportedly a sign of the return of the Messiah.

    “We are truly in the dangerous times that directly precede
    Mashiach (Messiah),” Breaking News Israel reported, quoting a
    Hebrew blogger.
    …

  I’m not sure what to make of these Jewish prophecies.

  Like, I get the impression that magic only works if enough people
  believe in it and I don’t want to lend power to the Jews by
  believing in their Kabbalah crap.

  But hey, maybe this is indeed a sign.

  One can’t help but feel that we are battling legit Satanic forces.
  And even if we don’t believe in this shit, what does it say that
  powerful Jews who run half the world do?

  Time to start praying to Jesus is all I can say.

Just another day in Malmo:
  https://dailystormer.name/sweden-libyan-haji-arrested-for-raping-10-year-old-child/