Chicago Deploying Police State Drones, NSA

Steven Schear schear.steve at gmail.com
Wed May 2 22:12:45 PDT 2018

Spark gap transmitters are probably difficult/impossible to operate at
2.4/5.7 GHz and even if you could are probably too broadband to have
sufficient power/Hz, unless the transmitters have KWs of output power, to
jam WiFi-type signals. (It would probably also jam lots of other services
in nearby bands.) For that you need an intelligent jammer (e.g., using Gnu
Radio) of only modest power.