Razer gets a call from the fedz about a ZuckerBook 'post you made in April'

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Thu May 31 11:51:46 PDT 2018

I just got a voicemail from one special agent Delligan (sp? And why are
they almost always Irish?) in DC about a 'post you made in April', and
he wanted a callback. On calling I got a voicemail box that sounded
legit but I still suspected a FB phishing expedition. So I dialed the
same number but instead of the last 2 digits I dialed 00... Fast busy.
So I dial 01, and get a senator's office. Not a Phishing trip... I left
a rather rude voicemail at the phone number and got a callback about 10
minutes later.

The post in question, from April was in regard to the Congressional
Baseball game, which had a shooter drop in if you'll recall. My post was
just before they tried have their ballgame again and RollCall was
commenting on the security. In the post I basically suggested that
there's no foolproof way to protect a congressman on an open air
ballfield from a sniper at 300 yard with a bolt action rifle. Apparently
the Capitol Police ARE worried about such a possibility and were
'assessing' all possible threat scenarios made on social media. After a
five minute chat he assumed I wasn't intending to be a 'shooter' nor
instructing anyone how to be one, or even suggesting anyone should be
one, and here is the post:

> "Tight security. Use a good high power Bolt Action
> legal-in-all-50-states hunting rifle... Bedded in and checked at the
> range any ol' bolt action ought to be good for 300 yards anyway.
>
> "Republicans’ First Congressional Baseball Practice After Shooting Set
> for April 25"
>
> https://www.rollcall.com/news/hoh/republicans-congressional-baseball/ "

Rr.

Ps.

"I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are
bad. It's a depression. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing
their job. The dollar buys a nickel's worth, banks are going bust,
shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the
street and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and
there's no end to it.

We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat, and we
sit watching our TV's while some local newscaster tells us that today we
had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that's the
way it's supposed to be. We know things are bad - worse than bad.
They're crazy.

It's like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out
anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is
getting smaller, and all we say is, 'Please, at least leave us alone in
our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted
radials and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone.'

Well, I'm not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get mad! I don't want
you to protest. I don't want you to riot - I don't want you to write to
your congressman because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I
don't know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the
Russians and the crime in the street.

All I know is that first you've got to get mad!"