hey grarpamp, got a quote from your friend perry metzeer.

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu May 17 19:33:22 PDT 2018

"I don't give a shit about the power structure -- I just think
that anyone telling me what I can and cannot see, what I can and
cannot write, and what I can and cannot sell, is my enemy."

that's an interesting quote of course cause metzger is the same asshole
who tells people what they can or cannot write in 'his' mailing list.

a form of fascist censorship that you coincidentally support, right?