OT is there place on earth where the sun doesn't rise from near east?

Georgi Guninski guninski at guninski.com
Wed May 16 01:42:58 PDT 2018

On Sat, May 12, 2018 at 05:44:32PM +0000, jim bell wrote:
>  Piece of trivia:  The "Geographic pole" actually wanders a bit, probably mostly due to displacements of the mass of oceans and the atmosphere.I think it's on the order of about 100 meters or so.   Presumably, this has to be accounted for in the calculations used by GPS receivers.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_polar_wander

the north magnetic pole moves much, over 60 degrees E/W:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Magnetic_Pole

The North Magnetic Pole moves over time due to magnetic changes in the
Earth's core.[1] In 2001, it was determined by the Geological Survey of
Canada to lie west of Ellesmere Island in northern Canada at 81.3°N
110.8°W. It was situated at 83.1°N 117.8°W in 2005. In 2009, while still
situated within the Canadian Arctic
territorial claim at 84.9°N 131.0°W,[2] it was moving toward Russia at
between 55 and 60 kilometres (34 and 37 mi) per year.[3] As of 2017, the
pole is projected to have moved beyond the Canadian Arctic territorial
claim to 86.5°N 172.6°W