OT is there place on earth where the sun doesn't rise from near east?

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat May 12 14:38:03 PDT 2018

On Sat, May 12, 2018 at 1:44 PM, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Piece of trivia:  The "Geographic pole" actually wanders a bit, probably
> mostly due to displacements of the mass of oceans and the atmosphere.
> I think it's on the order of about 100 meters or so.   Presumably, this has
> to be accounted for in the calculations used by GPS receivers.
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_polar_wander
>
> This doesn't have anything to do with the movement of the magnetic poles,
> BTW.
>
> On Saturday, May 12, 2018, 8:37:43 AM PDT, Georgi Guninski
> <guninski at guninski.com> wrote:
>
> is there place on earth where the sun doesn't rise from near east?
>
> counterexample will be near the poles. there are two kinds of poles:
> geographic pole and magnetic pole. it appears to depend how they are
> placed:  the middle of the line between them is a good candidate --
> in this case exchanging them will swap directions.

Humans generally first defined "East" by magic magnetism voodoo,
and generally the Sun rising "over there" in nomadic capabilities regardless,
irrespective of trivial degenerate cases in modern science. A
definition unlikely
to change geophysically, till well beyond first voyages to the stars,
thus compelling
new contextually relavant astronomical definitions upon humanity at that time.

https://wikipedia.org/wiki/Geomagnetic_reversal#Effects_on_biosphere
https://wikipedia.org/wiki/Hominidae
https://wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetometer

https://wikipedia.org/wiki/Future_of_Earth
https://wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_catastrophic_risk
https://wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth_Overshoot_Day
https://wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_resource

Getting off the rock asap is of profound importance.
Launch yourself today.