Request to mailing list cryptography rejected

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Mar 24 19:00:01 PDT 2018

On Sat, Mar 24, 2018 at 07:54:45PM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 24, 2018 at 6:02 AM, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>
> Do not thread me into whatever crap you're
> doing with your Russia, Jew, Nazi and whatever
> other garbage you constantly post.
>
> Nor is such crap necessary to test or prove
> whatever about censorship all the time,
> and hardly on an uncensored list.
>
> Nor is it even remotely related to cypherpunk
> crypto technology privacy related politics law etc.
>
> If people here, many long before you, wanted to
> see / discuss soup recipes they would, and they're
> clearly not. Respect that.
>
> Even the most basic of filters can be deployed
> by readers against those who don't...
> https://wikipedia.org/wiki/Maildrop

So you complain about censorship of a pro-censorship list, on a
non-censorship list (because you finally got personally censored),
get some feedback ("why complain, you knew the deal when you
joined/ promoted that list") - and then ask me to self censor because
you don't like my feedback to your complaint, given on the
non-censored list.

Seriously?

Are you smoking, snorting and shooting up as you reply?

Duuude, like, good luck with that already..