Request to mailing list cryptography rejected

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 16:22:21 PDT 2018

On Fri, 23 Mar 2018 19:06:05 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 6:06 PM,  <cryptography-owner at metzdowd.com>
> wrote:
> > Posting of your message titled "Re: [Cryptography] Blockchain
> > currencies: The Death of 1000 Cuts"
> >
> > Posting of your message titled "Cryptonomics, Digital Trust, Case
> > of Short Behaviour in the Trading Pit"
> >
> > has been rejected by the list moderator.  The moderator gave the
> > following reason for rejecting your request:
> >
> > "We're basically holding off on currency discussions."

	priceless. But take into account that the 'cryptography'
	mailing list is the True Heir to the cpunks mailing list, john
	gilmore said so, IIRC.

	also take into account that the owner of the list can censor
	anyboady because he has the g'd given divine right to own
	people that post on 'his' list. By posting (or trying...) on
	'his' list you become the property of that metzger scumbag and
	can say only what he allows you to say.

	also take into account that the most arbitrary forms of
	censorship are also the most perfect forms of 'freedom'!!, because
	'property owners' can do whatever the fuck they want. See topic
	on 'private' roads. What are you, a  commie who
	belives in free speech?

> It is hypocritical to allow and approve threads and posts

	nah, you don't understand just how godly the supreme powers of
	'property owners' are.