DRAFT version of Federal "Justice" Shutdown Project

muhjointsf at hushmail.com muhjointsf at hushmail.com
Fri Mar 23 08:40:28 PDT 2018

p { margin-bottom: 0.1in; line-height: 120%; }> Marina Brown
catskillmarina
> Thu Mar 22 10:57:33 PDT 2018

> i live out in the sticks
> where you don't even need a permit
> to build things
Bullshit.
All dwelling units require county oversight to ensure "safe"
construction practices.
The exceptions are for "temporary" dwelling units and non-dwelling
units up to a county specified sqft that can range from 200-2000sqft.

I recommend you read your state construction code and the county
amendments before you go spreading your untruths and getting other
citizens fined and/or jailed.

> homeowner associations
> sometimes
Always.
You commies don't even get it.
A subdivision, especially one with a HOA, is the epitome of Marxist
ideology furthered by the exploitation of Capitalism.
The worst kind of "community".

>The idea that a something is privately owned by someone
> is rather nightmarish form of collectivism.
Anything that strays from Marxism scares you.
What an individual "thinker" you have turned out to be.
Why are you even on this list ?