Cryptocurrency: Bad Crypto Podcast, Blockchain Central Banks

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Mar 23 00:37:02 PDT 2018

On Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 01:12:35AM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> McAfee keepin it real...
> http://traffic.libsyn.com/force-cdn/highwinds/badcrypto/BadCrypto_100.mp3

McAfee is so unhinged that even when he "keepin it real" I'm over his
"possible election run" schtick - sadly, and based upon his public
communications so far as I am aware of them, I believe he is
essentially compromised in a way which would not end well.  I wish
that something other than this prognosis were the case…

> Wu high rollin...
> https://cryptocurrencynews.com/daily-news/blockchain/jihan-wu-fund-blockchain-central-banks/

AIUI, the Chinese are extraordinarily "for the motherland" and on a
national relationship bounce back from their pity pot violin 20th
Century sob story "century of humiliation" - also sadly, I do not
expect Western values (as in, the actual values the West was
purportedly built on - liberte, egalite, fraternite, or freedom,
rights and compassion) to be propagated by the Chinese as they become
the world's pre-eminent empire, replacing the JUSA:

  or in other words, anti-nationalists beware‼

  or in other other words, project your values on others
  at your own peril - no matter whether you are projecting
  upon your government, upon the Jews, or upon the Chinese!

What is a solution?

Well, do not project your values on others, and then what? Then
judge or rather evaluate the character and nature of an entity
(individual human, to any larger grouping of humans) based on their
actions.

Expect, hope for, and work towards, the best outcomes and the best
intentions, but prepare for something other than perfect
enlightenment at the other end of every communication and every
interaction you have, ever!

Zuckerberg is another presidential hopeful - albeit that he appeared
(late last year from memory) to be somewhat reluctant in his initial
tentative (if deceptive) first steps towards standing for a future
USA presidential election.

Most folks on this list (except Jewhadi Razer perhaps) one would
presume to be instinctively opposed to those puppet front men of the
deep state's hegemon organs, FaceBook, Jewgle and Twatter included of
course...

Good luck all, and create your world - (((others))) certainly are
hell bent on creating -their- chosenite world, so acquiesce at your
own enslavement.

(PS: I personally wonder how many brain cells our Aussie pollies even
have - outlawing sex between politicians?  F*CKING SERIOUSLY?  Virtue
signalling sluts!

PPS: Or how about the known ~10,000 Chinese state sponsored
operatives scattered to every corner of Australia a few decades ago,
scanning every credit card meal payment, LITERALLY practising their
marksmanship/ shooting skills at our local ranges/ gun clubs, utterly
beholden to their "motherland" and absolutely intent on awaiting
their signal to act in support of Chinese interests - do our
politicians realised that this was all tabled - IN FUCKING
PARLIAMENT!???

Is there any wonder capital punishment was removed from Australian
law?  We have so many treasonous 5th column politicians in this
country that I don't know how many would remain if our old law were
brought upon them all‼

As I said once before, Australia --was-- the jewel in the crown of
the empire, and whilst the Jewish banking oligarchy were off selling
out America's manufacturing to build up China, Australia essentially
slipped between the fingers of the empire into the moneyed hands of
the Chinese.

#ItsOKToBeWhite

Not only is it OK to be white - it is OK for White folks who want to
foster a group identity, to foster their group identity already and
create homelands for White people - if the sovereignty of the
individual has any meaning at all, it must include the right for
people to associate as they so choose!)