Plebbit Jewtube Embark On Talmudic Censorship, CJOUD Act? Warrantless Wiretap

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Mar 22 16:10:56 PDT 2018

On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 12:11:18PM -0700, g2s wrote:

> -------- Original message --------From: Marina Brown <catskillmarina at gmail.com> Date: 3/22/18  10:52 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: g2s <g2s at riseup.net>, cypherpunks at lists.cpunks.org Subject: Re: Plebbit Jewtube Embark On Talmudic Censorship, CJOUD Act
>   Warrantless Wiretap
>
> On 03/22/2018 12:06 PM, g2s wrote:
> >
> > -------- Original message -------- From: Marina Brown
> > <catskillmarina at gmail.com> Date: 3/22/18 7:10 AM (GMT-08:00) To:
> > cypherpunks at lists.cpunks.org Subject: Re: Plebbit Jewtube Embark On
> > Talmudic Censorship, CJOUD Act Warrantless Wiretap

> > On 03/22/2018 09:49 AM, g2s wrote:
> >> I see from the modded sj line you've gone full Nazi antisemite.
> >> Whodathunkit.
> >>
> >> Rr
> >
> > The nazi meme is so old and tired.
> >

> > But Nazis still exist and with them, memes.
> >
> > Further, considering the Nazi MSM is saying because the American
> > Nazi's hitherto unknown facemen, Milo and Spencer got bored with it
> > and went on to sell products on InfoWars (milo) and claim they were
> > simply 'tired of it' (spencer), your Nazi MSM would market the
> > concept that Antifa, whatever that means, actually eliminated the
> > historically longstanding Nazi tendency. Not JUST Fascist, Nazi,
> > tendency in US society.
>
> Spencer appears to be self destructing, Milo well he had the seeds of
> his own destruction within and they have detonated.
>
> This does not mean the nazi threat is over. We need to watch watch watch
> and play whack-a-mole wherever the illinois nazis shot their heads.
>
> > Rr
>
> I HATE Illinois Nazis.https://youtu.be/ulCw7RJ5eE8
> Rr
>
> Rr

Yes Razer, your caricature is a deep and useful explanation for the
Whitelash just dawning on your marijuana-addled consciousness.

Sure it's a funny skit, but why imply that absolutely no questioning
or debate is allowed of what some perceive as the endless Jewish
agenda to power?

Is free speech only for politically correct topics?

Or, Razer dear, are you simply unable to cognize any sincerity beyond
a cartoon?

 - a "holy" land, Israel, for Jews/ Zios/ Ashkenazis
 - Israelis turfing out the blacks

 - open borders for non-Jews

 - banking and billion dollar king making ZuckerSlut empires for the
   Zio pups

 - multi trillion $ debts for the goyim

Why is it not appropriate to discuss Jewish power (which you must
admit, is all pervasive in the West - government, media, banking and
military ??

Hmm?