DRAFT version of Federal "Justice" Shutdown Project

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 12:28:52 PDT 2018

On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 17:43:27 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I notice that you don't distinguish between public (government)
> borders and private (private property) borders.  Why is that?I oppose
> government borders.  But I believe in the concept of private
> property, which amounts to the right to exclude others from that
> property.  We live on the surface (2 dimensional, more or less) of a
> sphere (Earth) and we desire to travel and have goods (and
> information) brought to us.  That will require that roads

	Come on Jim. I already refuted your right wing, fake
	libertarian garbage. And it's quite funny how an engineer isn't
	aware of the fact that there is AIR TRAVEL and SEA TRAVEL and
	that  right-wing fake 'anarchists' haven't claimed to own the
	SEA and the SkY, at least YET.

	So, please stop defending STATE BORDERS like you did and stop
	wholly misrepresenting libertarian philosphy.

> For what it's worth, I also oppose it when government requires people
> to show some sort of identification in order to travel.

	Do you really? But that's what happens when ICE DOES ITS JOB
	eh?

> But I
> believe I cannot prohibit it if a private (non-governmental) company
> such as an airline decides, for itself, that it will insist on
> identification in order to allow passengers to travel.

	lawl - didn't your mommny teach you not to lie? You actually
	don't object to the police state as long as you can pretend
	it's 'private'.

> The risk to
> fellow passengers has become too great (hijacking, bombing, etc)

	ha ha ha - you are worse than pathetic.

	Jim Bell, posting pentagon propaganda about 'terrists' in the
	cpunks mailing list. Congrats!