DRAFT version of Federal "Justice" Shutdown Project

Marina Brown catskillmarina at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 22:34:49 PDT 2018

On 03/22/2018 01:06 AM, jim bell wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 21, 2018, 3:37:48 PM PDT, juan
> <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> been hacked?
>

>>> I don't have to agree with this, in order to recognize reality.
>>>

>> Come on.
>
>> If you actually didn't agree with this you'd denounce it as a
>> wholly criminal, anti-libertarian activity carried by the US
>> government.
>

> So now, you are actually criticizing me for FAILING to engage in
> 'virtue signalling'!!!
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtue_signalling
>

> Jim Bell

I am not in support of borders and i support people's right to travel
without "Papers".

I grieved when Gilmore's right to travel case was decided against him.

I guess travelling through E Germany in 1973 made a pretty heavy
impression on me as a child.

If you say i am "Virtue Signaling" that would be hillarious.

To leave you with a fav quote:

The Operative: Do you know what your sin is, Mal?
Mal: Oh hell, I’m a fan of all seven. But right now, I’m gonna have to
go with wrath.

Serenity