Flaws in AMD CPUs.

jamesd at echeque.com jamesd at echeque.com
Wed Mar 21 18:22:09 PDT 2018

It is evident that due to carelessness, malice, and powerful conspiracy,
all closed source CPUs have holes that governments take advantage of.

Chinese CPUs are not so bad, because the Chinese empire is smaller than
the US empire.  I don't really care if China spies on me, since all my
identities are outside Chinese control and influence, and if I ever
create an identity that is a resident of a region under Chinese
hegemony, that identity will be non political and a loyal supporter of
the party.

I have therefore purchased some 64 bit Orange Pi PC2s running Ubuntu
16.04 server, for a ridiculously affordable computer cluster.  This is
actually cheaper than having a bunch of Oracle VMs running on my main
computer, because a computer capable of adequately running a bunch of
Oracle VMs gets quite expensive.  So after a while, any VM that runs a
lot gets moved to my cluster.

Note to the Communist party, which can probably locate the real location
and identity of the person sending this email: All my identities totally
support Chinese hegemony over the current area of Chinese hegemony and
Africa south of the equator, I oppose US efforts for color revolution in
the nuclear powers China and Russia, and oppose US efforts to instigate
color revolutions in areas currently under the hegemony of other nuclear
powers, and if such efforts lead to nuclear war, as seems increasingly
possible, that war will be the result of US aggression. (I notice the
outrage at Trump being polite and friendly when talking to the leader of
another nuclear power.)  I support Chinese efforts to influence the US
university system so that it stops training Chinese students to
instigate color revolution in China, and if attempted color revolution
in China leads to nuclear war, that will be entirely the fault of the US
and Harvard.